Nilzan Super is a broad spectrum double strength dewormer for cattle, sheep and goats which contains cobalt for improved growth and performance.
24 X 125ml, 12 X 500ml, 12 X 1 Lt
- 6.0% w/v Oxyclozanide BP (vet)
- 3.0 w/v Levamisole Hydrochloride BP (vet)
- 0.764% Cobalt Sulphate
Dosage and administration
Shake well before use.
Dose: 2.5ml per 5 kg body weight.
- Safe to use with young, pregnant and/or lactating animals.
- It can be used concurrently with other treatments or vaccinations.
- Note: Animals in late pregnancy should be handled gently.
- Some animals may diarrhoea after dosing but this only lasts 24-36 hours.
- High yielders may show a transient reduction in milk production for 48 hours after handling and dosing.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of worm infestations.
- Roundworm: Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Trichostrongylus, Cooperia Nematodius, Oesophagostomum Chabertia, and Bunostomum species.
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus species including inhibited Dictyocaulus Viviparus Larva.
- Tapeworm: Monieza expansa
- Liverflukes: Fasciola spps.
- Use all year round and especially when simultaneous treatment of liver flukes, stomach flukes, roundworms and lungworms is required.
- Also use prophylactically to deworm new stocks.
- Deworm all livestock after every three months.
Note: In areas where Liver flukes are endemic, a more rigorous deworming schedule is recommended to prevent chronic fascoliasis.
- Meat: 14 days
- Milk: 1 day