Nefluk is a broad-spectrum suspension.
Dosage and administration
Nefluk suspension should be administered to cattle at the recommended dose rate of 7.5 mg of Albendazole/10 Kg body weight (0.75ml per 10kg body weight) for control of nematodes and tapeworms.
To control Liver flukes, Nefluk should be administered at a dose rate of 10mg of Albendazole/10 kg body weight i.e. (1ml per 10kg body weight).
Sheep and goats:
Nefluk should be administered in Sheep and Goats as follows:
– Nematodes and tapeworms: 5mg of Albendazole/10kg body weight (0.5ml per 10kg of bodyweight).
– Fascioliasis: 7.5mg Albendazole/10kg body weight (0.75ml per 10kg of bodyweight).
Shake well before using.
Nefluk suspension is approved for the removal and control of the following internal parasites in cattle:
- Adult liver flukes (Fasciola hepatica).
- Heads and segments of tapeworms (Moniezia benedeni, M. Expansa).
- Adult and fourth stage brown stomach worms, including larvae of stomach fourth stage inhibited larvae (Ostertagia ostertagi), barber pole worm (Haemonchus contortus, H. placei), small stomach worm (Trichostrongylus axei).
- Adult and fourth stage of thread-necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spathiger, N. helvetianus), small intestinal worm (Cooperia punctata, C. Oncophora).
- Adult stages of hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum), bankrupt worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis), nodular worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum).
- Adult and fourth stage lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparous).
- Milk (72 hrs)