MILOR ™ is a systemic and contact fungicide for the control of early and late blight on potatoes and tomatoes, downy mildew in crops including roses; fungal leaf spot diseases and damping off in vegetables.
Metalalxyl is a systemic fungicide which is rapidly taken up by the green parts, transported upward (acropetally) in the sap stem and distributed in the leaves; it provides control of fungal diseases within the plant, inhibiting fungal growth and reproduction and protects new growth produced after application.
Mancozeb is a protective residual fungicide; it provides a protective film over the plant surfaces and inhibits germination of the spores. By combining these two ingredients, MILOR ™ provides excellent disease control from within the plant as well as externally.
MILOR ™ interferes with the metabolism if the fungal pathogens primarily by inhibiting the biosynthesis of sterols which are constituents of fungal membranes and as such are crucial to their stability.
MILOR ™ when well-timed gives protective, curative and eradicative control of a wide range of fungal diseases on many field crops and vegetables.
MILOR ™can be applied even under severe disease conditions. However, application intervals should be shortened for effective disease management.
Use sufficient water to obtain thorough coverage of the foliage but avoid an excessive run-off. The indicated dosage rates refer to a spray to the point run-off. If less water is used, the concentration of the spray mixture has to be increased accordingly.
- Tomatoes and cucurbits – 3 days
- Onions and brassicas – 7 days
- Lettuce and French beans – 14 days
MILOR ™ is compatible with most fungicides, insecticides, acaricides, and nutritional products. In case of sensitive crop varieties especially flowers, a physical compatibility test should be carried out.
BENEFITS OF MILOR ™
- Rapid systemic activity; the active ingredients provides rapid systemic and long lasting control.
- Acts as more than one site in the ergosterol biosynthesis cascade
- Penetrates into the plant and is distributed continuously and evenly through the leaf tissue ensuring even distribution within the plant.
- Protects new growth of vulnerable young shoots and fruits.
- Long lasting effect: treated areas of the plant are protected from infection for a long period.
- It is both protective and curative leading to quality produce and higher yields.