Coopers Light Kaolin is a natural aluminium silicate with powerful absorbent properties.
Light Kaolin contains natural aluminium silicate.
Dosage and administration
Mix Coopers Light Kaolin in drinking water and give as a drench in the proportions below:
For adult horses and Cattle:
- Mix 50gm (5 tablespoonfuls) of Light Kaolin in 500mls of water and administer as a drench. Repeat after 12 hours.
- If the diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours, seek advice from your veterinarian.
Foals, calves, sheep and goats:
- Mix 30gm (3 tablespoonfuls) of Light Kaolin in 300ml of drinking water and administer as a drench. Repeat after 12 hours.
- Mix 30gm in every 300ml drinking water. Place the mixture into a suitable drinking container.
- Mix 10 gm (I tablespoonful) in 100ml drinking water and administer, or mix in the feed.
Light Kaolin is indicated for the treatment of enteritis and scours in livestock. It absorbs bacterial toxins (poisons) in the gut reducing the amount of toxic matter that might enter into the blood circulation.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in cool dry place.