Copper Sulphate is a blue crystalline substance which has stringent and fungicidal properties.
It contains Cooper Sulphate B.P.
Dosage and administration
Directions for use
- Pour out 250gm into 5 litres of water (to make a 5% mixture). Shake or stir thoroughly to dissolve the Copper Sulphate crystals and then pour the solution into a foot bath; let the animals walk through the bath daily. Change the mixture every 14 days or as required.
Ringworm and other fungal infections:
- Measure one and a half teaspoons (15gm) into a 300ml bottle. Mix thoroughly with water until dissolved.
- Apply the mixed solution with a brush to ringworm lesions daily for at least14 days.
Note: A 5% w/v Copper Sulphate solution is a fungicidal and bacteriostatic solution.
For the prevention and treatment of foot rot and ringworm in Sheep, Goats and Cattle
Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep out of reach of children.