CKL Stop Bloat is a clear, colourless, viscous liquid containing a powerful non-toxic surfactant (Simethicone 10% w/v) agent.
CKL Stop Bloat
Dosage and administration
Directions for use
Add the required amount of concentrate to sufficient linseed oil or water to make a drench and dose the animal as follows:
- Cattle – 10ml of concentrate.
- Calves – 5ml of concentrate.
- Sheep &Goats – 2.5 ml of concentrate.
- Measure the capacity of the drinking trough to be used, and add approximately 1ml of concentrated CKL Stop Bloat in every 5L of water.
- Measure out the calculated amount of the concentrate using a syringe or measuring cylinder and premix it with 1 gallon (4 litres) of water in a suitable container. Add this mixture to the contents of the trough and stir vigorously. When fresh water is added to the trough, add a further appropriate quantity of concentrate at the same dilution rate and mix well.
CKL Stop Bloat is suitable for the prevention and treatment of bloat in Cattle, Sheep and Goats as occurs when grazing on Lucerne, Clover and/or Lush grass.