High-quality Levamisole dewormer.
Levamisole Hcl B.P 1.5% w/v.
For treatment and control of roundworms and lungworms infestation in cattle sheep and goats.
Dosage and Administration
- Cattle, sheep and goats: 5ml per 10kg.
- Nilverm is safe for use in cattle sheep and goats at any time of the year and can be used on young, pregnant and lactating animals.
- Nilverm is fast acting and therefore quick relief. It has low residual effects and therefore a shorter withdrawal period (36hrs meat and 24 hrs milk).
- Drench after every 3 months for adult animals and monthly for calves up to the age of six months.
- Alternate with Nefluk to safeguard against resistance.
- Milk (24 hrs)
- Meat (36hrs)