Copper Sulphate is a blue crystalline substance which has stringent and fungicidal properties.
It contains Cooper Sulphate B.P.
For the prevention and treatment of foot rot and ringworm in Sheep, Goats and Cattle
Directions for use
- Pour out 250gm into 5 litres of water (to make a 5% mixture). Shake or stir thoroughly to dissolve the Copper Sulphate crystals and then pour the solution into a foot bath; let the animals walk through the bath daily. Change the mixture every 14 days or as required.
Ring worm and other fungal infections:
- Measure one and a half teaspoons (15gm) into a 300ml bottle. Mix thoroughly with water until dissolved.
- Apply the mixed solution with a brush to ringworm lesions daily for at least14 days.
Note: A 5% w/v Copper Sulphate solution is a fungicidal and bacteriostatic solution.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Copper Sulphate is available in 250 gm packs.