CKL Stop Bloat is a clear, colourless, viscous liquid containing a powerful non-toxic surfactant (Simethicone 10% w/v) agent.
CKL Stop Bloat is suitable for the prevention and treatment of bloat in Cattle, Sheep and Goats as occurs when grazing on Lucerne, Clover and/or Lush grass.
Directions for useTreatment:
Add the required amount of concentrate to sufficient linseed oil or water to make a drench and dose the animal as follows:
- Cattle – 10ml of concentrate.
- Calves – 5ml of concentrate.
- Sheep &Goats – 2.5 ml of concentrate.
- Measure the capacity of the drinking trough to be used, and add approximately 1ml of concentrated CKL Stop Bloat in every 5L of water.
- Measure out the calculated amount of the concentrate using a syringe or measuring cylinder and premix it with 1 gallon (4 litres) of water in a suitable container. Add this mixture to the contents of the trough and stir vigorously. When fresh water is added to the trough, add a further appropriate quantity of concentrate at the same dilution rate and mix well.
CKL Stop Bloat is available in: